Friday, September 18, 2009

Crude

Crude followed the equity markets, putting in a small bodied spinning top type candle. Range was a light $1.50 on below average volume.

I have no clue if this count is correct, but it works. There is a 5 there. Marry this to the 5 off the 67.05 L and you have a completed structure.

What did it complete? You would ask that. It's still unclear at this point is the best answer. There are a few possibilities, but I believe it's tracing a triangle, which makes a lot of sense.

There is a chance that if this is indeed a triangle, we completed minute [d] today. If correct, then [e] down should be under way. Once complete, that would finish minor B. C up would follow.

I guess that is my preferred count currently. I'm not confident enough in it to place a wager at this point though.

What we need to see is downside price action tomorrow to confirm that structure has in fact finished. Breaking the 71.68 L would help. There is a small possibility that [5] will turn into something bigger.

If price should happen to take out the 67.05 L, then it is not a triangle, as that would be the [c] leg.

Something big is just around the corner in this market I believe. Minor B is nearing completion.

Edit: I failed to mention that we have a new moon tomorrow FWIW.

No comments:

Post a Comment