Monday, September 14, 2009

Crude

Crude corrected all day with choppy and slow action. Range was a very smallish $1.49 on below average volume.

Look at this mess. I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out the waves.

I think it's safe to say that whatever went on today was corrective.

I kept trying to find a triangle out of today's action, but you can only have one complex wave. I count 74, or is it 126.

We may very well end up with a triangle, but it will be part of a combination if there is one.

I believe that the 68.02 L finished either an a or i of sub-minuette degree. We are likely tracing b or ii now. And yes, 2 waves can contain a triangle if part of a combination.

There is also the chance this could be a [4]th wave. Regardless, they all three call for lower price.

Keep in mind, yesterday was suppose to be a KoolsTools cycle low. Not sure how that can happen, but I guess anythings possible.

Again, the 67.05 L is critical support. If that gives, I think 65 is a shoe-in, and possibly 63ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment