Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ES

ES finished positive on the day with a late push. Range was a pathetic 9.50 handles, while volume contracted.

Slow and choppy. The results of an apparent triangle that took all day to trace. It appears that we started the "thrust" towards EOD.

Yes, that's right! There is a potential 467.38912 different scenarios that could be in play here. If I stare at the charts long enough, I'm sure I can come up with a few more.

The only bearish count would be the (i) of [iii] scenario. This will be eliminated with trade through the 1065.75 H, which should happen fairly soon (like tomorrow).

The rest of the scenarios will need additional price structure before we can confidently narrow the list down.

It appears that we have a 5 wave structure off the 1015 L (pit session). I have moved up the degrees by one, as I think this makes more sense.

The minimum upside objective = 1068.50 (pit session). This is where (v) = 61.8% of (i) - (iii).

The 250 range chart shows the wave (iv) triangle.

I was fortunate enough to get long e at 1048.75. I was also stoopid enough to get stopped at 1050.25. UGH!

We should have our customary 5th wave RSI divergence, denoted by the black box.

I fully expect yesterdays big gap to get filled during the following retrace.

Bottom line - structure should show its hand soon enough. Be patient.

Time to go root the redbirds on! Predicted final: redbirds 87 dodger blue 0, Carpenter throws no-hitter and Pujols goes yard 13x's.

No comments:

Post a Comment