Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend Update ES

ES The ES continues its topping process. Did we have an ending diagonal? Maybe...maybe not.

I'm just not sure. This whole structure off the 7/29 lows has been BS. Nothing but choppy overlapping waves that is extremely tough to discern (but easy to trade). In a word - corrective.

For the time being, I will assume that the orthodox high is 1006.50, which was an ending diagonal and minor A has completed. I have a count on the chart, but it is speculation at this point.

I will keep scalping like a demon and continue to take their money. The count will resolve itself soon enough.

Speaking of taking their money, please tell me that Kool and I were not the only ones selling this pig at 1015. I had 17,638.832 numbers in that area AND the boundary line AND a completed structure AND divergence (denoted by red circle). Free money folks.

SPX Here is my big picture view. As I stated last week, EWI has changed their count to reflect a double zigzag.

This is probably a better interpretation, but not without unanswered questions. As I also stated, there is really no difference because you end up in the same place at the same time.

The next good timing (KoolsTools), on a daily basis, is a cycle peak that comes in 15 trading days on Friday the 28th. This comes from the 5/15 and 7/8 lows.

Folks, you don't need to know where the next 50 points are going. Find out where the next 4-6 are headed and you can live like a king.

4 comments:

  1. Vo, Great Site! You and Kool weren't the only ones 'selling this pig' I got in on the action to.
    http://tinyurl.com/lvc99b

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY for the compliment.

    Very nice trade Treph. Easy money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi VO. I am still dormant in trading. Computers and screens not setup. Jim Kane mentions your blog site in his 2nd Aug monthly commentary. Read the 4th paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep LA, that was good of him to do.

    ReplyDelete