Thursday, August 13, 2009

ES

As expected, ES finished higher today. Range was 17.25 points and volume was about average, but less than yesterday.

It looks like we finished b down, in what would be an expanded flat. It appears that we have completed [1] and [2] of c up. I'm thinking that I will need to ratchet up my degree's by one.

c = a at 1023.75. The 161.8% projection of a comes in at 1039.50. The 1.382 extension of (a) sits at 1027.50. This is a common level that an expanded flat, which is what I believe is tracing, gets to. It can certainly exceed that level or fall short.

Should also be noted that a potential Bearish Butterfly could come into play at the 1020 level.

I might add, that the current 2 bar 15 minute deadly is at 1016.25, while the whole swing from the 998 L gives 1030.

These are just levels and numbers to keep in mind as we watch structure unfold.

If I'm incorrect in my assessment, there are several other options:

1.) minor A has not completed
2.) minor B has already completed
3.) we never take out the 1016 H and trace either a regular flat or triangle
4.) 13 others that I wont list

I wasn't overly impressed with the commitment of the bigs today.

Edit: As of this writing, it appears that we may have completed another 5 little waves up. Interesting that price was stopped (AGAIN!) at the median line.




No comments:

Post a Comment