Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crude

Consolidation day in the crude pits. Range was a smallish $1.64 on about average volume.

It is unclear to me whether or not wave (v) has completed. Price action off the 81.99 H is certainly corrective, however, it acts like it's some kind of 4th wave.

My guess at this point, we finished (v) and the move down to the 79.90 L was (a). Wave (b) is an expanded flat, which means that (c) down will follow, to finish minute [ii], in what will be a flat.

The problem I have with this view is the RSI action. That is certainly not a wave (v) divergence. In fact, notice that it takes out the high of what I have labeled as wave (iii).

This calls to question whether (v) is done or in progress. Perhaps (iii) finished at the 81.99 H? This would sorta make sense.

Regardless, I feel price is on the verge of a decent retracement process.

Last night I mentioned that the Bradley turn date was today. It is tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment