Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ES


An ES update. I got both my wishes and ES was held at the upper channel line, as well as, stopped at the 61.8% retrace. We had an impulsive move down to complete wave 1 (cyan). It appears that we have some zz's up for 2. If this count is correct we should be starting 3 down sometime today. There are alternatives to what I have shown. We can cross that bridge later, if needed. I will be looking to sell this morning until the structure tells me otherwise.

You will notice that I have changed some of the colors of the labeling. I have gotten into a bad habit of using different colors on different charts of the same degree based upon what looks best for a specific chart background color. This can be confusing for me, so im going to come up with a universal color scheme for the labeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment